I Love collecting Vintage Teacups, i have been fascinated by them since i was a little girl, Every school holidays i stayed at my grandmother’s who i really adored. I loved the way she was really glamorous; as well as her taste in French style furniture i loved her dainty vintage crockery which only came out only when we had very special visitor. My parents were young growing up in the 70s, their style was different- more retro vintage. On my 15th Birthday i got a tea-set trio as a birthday present from my grandmumzys, You can imagine how excited i was. This was the beginning of a beautiful obsession.
Until today i can not help myself when i see a beautiful tea-set; I begun collecting Teapots among other things. This new obsession was triggered by my love for James Sadler teapots oohh, so lovely. In the Collectors Items Section i will be sharing Vintage & Antique finds, Vintage/Antique Spots during my visits to events/fairs/car-booties/online auctions/eBay…. As a collector Feel free to leave comments after reading the blogs, share your knowledge or finds and your experiences : Click on links to read Blogs on this page
- Caters Collectable Uk
- Antique Crystal Glass Decanter
- Retonthenet Vintage Purveyors
- Bewitching Louis Comfort Tiffany Necklace ca 1900
- Breathtaking Capo Di Monte Big Vase
- Beautiful Antique (W&HS EP) Silver Plate Teapot Set.
- Vintage Moriage Roses 22kt Gold
- Copeland and Garret Footed Cup and Saucer (Duo)
- Pretty Regency Royal Stafford Trio